Showing the single result
Create your own masterpiece with this dot mandala painting kit. Each kit comes either with a blank tea light holder of which there are two shapes to choose from. Or a round flat stone that has the option of a copper loop set into the back of the stone so that it may be hung on a wall (please select this from the choices below). All the blanks are hand-cast by me.
The designs you can create are endless, and are easy to pick up even if you have never done any mandala dotting before. Use the paints separately, or mix them to make your own colours. This versatile kit could be bought for a creative friend, or to make your own unique piece to display in your home.
The set contains
- 1 x hand-cast, blank (either a tea light holder or a round stone)
- 6 x 5ml paints in yellow, red, blue, green, black, purple
- 1 x flat paint brush
- 8 x acrylic dotting rods
- 5 x acrylic and metal double ended ball dotting tools
- 1 x tea standard tea light (tea light holder kit only)
- 1 x set of basic instruction on how to use the tools, and make a basic dot pattern
Materials: Casting plaster, PVA sealant, acrylic paints
Stone – diameter 8cm, height approx. 2cm.
Tea light shape 1 – diameter 9cm, height 3cm.
Tea light holder shape 2 – diameter 9cm, height 4cm.