Crafty Boaters Markets run a handmade art and craft market four times a year in the Memorial Hall in Lechlade-on-Thames. The markets have up to forty stalls with local businesses selling a variety of hand crafted products. Sellers at the market are accepted by application only ensuring that the standard and quality of the products remains high. Therefore, as a seller you can be sure that you are in a place with like minded people that carefully create a selection of locally made unique products for buyers.
New for 2024
We are thrilled to be hosting the first Crafty Boaters Autumn Food Fair this year in Lechlade-on-Thames. The market will be featuring a diverse selection of delicious food and drinks with up to 35 stalls. Application for the food fair is the same as for our craft markets, by emailing us with your details.
- We accept sellers by application only. If you would like to apply, then please contact us at email@example.com providing the following information.
- Your full name
- Your trading name (if different)
- What you intend to sell (please be specific as we aim to have a good variety of stalls with minimum duplicates)
- About 5-7 good quality photographs or your website where we can view your work
Benefits of selling with us
- Part of a small friendly community of crafters and sellers
- Opportunity to join a private sellers Facebook group
- Receive our regular newsletter: Be the first to know about up and coming markets that we are organising. Receive regular updates about the markets you are selling at.
- No hidden costs. All you pay for is your table at your chosen market.